We are sharing here professional and easy Orange Fluff Salad Recipe, This is yummy and refreshing orange salad is made with mandarin oranges, jello and whipped cream topping. If you are looking for the best salad for your weeknight food menu, then you should try this amazing and tasty Orange Fluff Salad Recipe.
First time I tried this Orange Fluff Salad at my friend’s home, prepared by her mother. Believe me when I take first bite, it was just super-tasty and refreshing. I take this quick and easy recipe from my friend’s mother on special request, and she guide me properly about every step of this Orange Fluff Salad recipe. Then I have tried this recipe at home more than 15 times on different personal events.
Now I am sharing this easy and the best recipe of Orange Fluff Salad with you guys. Please follow all steps carefully as mentioned. For getting best results use only fresh and good quality ingredients.
I you love cooking, you can bookmark our website for more professional and easy food recipes.
Ingredients For Orange Fluff Salad Recipe
You need only simple 5 ingredients for Orange Fluff Salad
- Mandarin oranges = 14 oz can (drained)
- Mini marshmallows = 1 Cup
- Orange gelatin mix = 3 ounce (powder)
- Whipped topping = 8 ounce
- Fat cottage cheese = 16 ouance
Instructions For Orange Fluff Salad Recipe
Take a large bowl and add Whipped Topping and Orange Gelatin Powder, make a creamy mixture and combine them properly.
Now add Mandarin Oranges, Mini Marshmallows and Cottage cheese and stir until combined smoothly.
Your Orange Fluff Salad is ready to serve, or you can place it in fridge for chilling.
For better taste blend it once it’s chilled.
Orange Fluff Salad Recipe
- 14 ounce Mandarin oranges can (drained)
- 1 Cup Mini marshmallows
- 3 ounce Orange gelatin mix (powder)
- 8 ounce Whipped topping
- 16 ounce Fat cottage cheese
- Take a large bowl and add Whipped Topping and Orange Gelatin Powder, make a creamy mixture and combine them properly.
- Now add Mandarin Oranges, Mini Marshmallows and Cottage cheese and stir until combined smoothly.
- Your Orange Fluff Salad is ready to serve, or you can place it in fridge for chilling.For better taste blend it once it’s chilled.